This is one of the 'newer' homes in Sam Houston Park, by downtown Houston. Built in 1905 and purchased by oil pioneer Henry T. Staiti, the "Staiti House" is a 17-room house that included the latest features, electricity, and had professional landscaping. The house was redesigned by Alfred Finn in 1915. The house was moved into Sam Houston Park by downtown Houston in 1986.
January 13th, 2014
Viewed 708 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 11/26/2023 at 5:34 PM